Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blah Blah Blues

Why the fuck did I change the format of this blog??? I don't match a black background. Also, what happened to my cool picture-heading.

I'm re-instating everything back to how it was immediately.

ALSO, since I spend so much time online now, because of how much I procrastinate really important things, like passing a random Islamic Art class that I need to pass to graduate this quarter, I have come across many "interesting" things that I become obsessed with for a weekend and then completely forget about.


That paragraph made no sense. Let me re-phrase:

I'm going to blog about things I'm obsessed with, in addition to being obsessed with them.
It's only because the list of things I'm obsessed with is progressively getting longer with every weekend I come home, have internet, and also have a paper due (or in this case, 2 papers and a midterm).

Maybe this will be one of those cool semi-popular blogs that I actually follow through with.
I always have to blog about re-inventing my blog, before I don't blog again for a year.

DLFSDLFKDFUI(U$@#) OA)AD*)@*)(
                              ^^^^^^WHAAAT that USA was a total accident. WTF I'm so America

1 comment :

TwoHeadedBoy said...

Go for it, blog on your obsessions! It's healthy and it's fun.

Cheers for following my one, by the way - really appreciate it. Just out of curiosity, how'd you find my one?