Sunday, November 25, 2012

Does anyone else find Ti West arrogant?


I just watched "The Innkeepers", and it was really slow (which Ti West either denies or accepts, only if it is meant as a compliment). One of my friends even fell asleep while we were watching it. Maybe because it didn't really "deliver".

I really liked his previous film, "House of the Devil", because even though it was slow, there was a payoff. But with this film, no payoff. It was bad.

So I came across his interviews about both films, and he seemed really arrogant/ego style.

I feel like he was making excuses for himself when things don't go right, or he overly defends his work, which is ridiculous because you have to accept the audiences' opinion, I mean, that's who the film is for.
Anyways, I'm not a fan of his anymore now. I don't know why his ego is so big. I hate when directors are like that. or ANYONE for that matter.

Sarcastic arrogant facial expression:

No comments :