Sunday, November 11, 2012

Russiaphobia


Scared of Russians?
Thank god, so am I. 

Because YouTube "Russia" =
Russians driving crazy in the snow + scary/violent road rage + teenagers doing insane "activities" for fun, like jumping off of buildings with a rope tied to their leg (R-O-P-E, not bungee cord), diving under moving trains, and hanging off of skyscrapers.

Also, my best friend had a scary Moscow-based nightmare a couple months ago, and it freaked me out. That sounds dumb, but other people's dreams can be powerful.

After YouTubing "Russia" for 2 days straight and scaring myself stupid, I found a vlog called "Real Russia". Basically, two guys named Sergei decided to make a web series showing what it's really like to live Russia.

So I'm obsessed with the blog now/listening to their Russian accents and syntax.
And it's also helping me get over my fear

 Reality Video Blog



P.S. I asked them if everyone in Russia is crazy, and they said "We are not crazy, but just loves to laugh a lot!"

No comments :